|EasyXLS Excel Library Trial v8.6 released!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||daniela [ Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:48 am ]|
|Post subject:||EasyXLS Excel Library Trial v8.6 released!|
EasyXLS Trial v8.6 released!
For download visit:
Download EasyXLS Excel Library
- DATEDIF function for formulas
- Read multiple cell ranges at once from Excel files
- Read specific cell ranges from the current worksheet
- Methods to remove ranges of rows or columns from the worksheet
- Warning log
- Print Area on multiple cell ranges
- Protect sheet new options for xlsx, xlsm and xlsb files: allow select locked cells, select unlocked cells, format cells, format columns, format rows, insert columns, insert rows, insert hyperlink, delete columns, delete rows, sort, use AutoFilter, use PivotTable & PivotChart, edit objects and edit scenarios
Note: For more details about the supported features please check the following document:
Detailed Specifications Sheet
- Approximation for CEILING and FLOOR functions improved
- Parsing formulas with strings equals with "-"
- Concatenation operator in formulas - wrong order of operations
- XLSX: chart titles not loaded for special formatting
- R1C1 reference style decoding for area ranges
- 3D cell reference decoding when contains "!" in sheet name
- Loading array formulas that are set on a cell reference
- XLS: Chart axis not visible in LibreOffice
- XLS: chart crashes with MS Excel KB KB3115266
- Maximum number of page breaks exceeded
- XLSX: Load chart data labels
See news on EasyXLS.com...
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 4 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group